Yoga retreat fees
All retreat prices are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit on a basis of 4 days / 3 nights. Contact us for prices for longer retreats.
|Relaxed yoga retreat (per person)||Single||Double|
|Staying at the yoga studio apartment||1850 RM||1650 RM|
|Without accomodation||1350 RM|
|Intensive yoga retreat (per person)||Single||Double|
|Staying at the yoga studio apartment||2150 RM||1950 RM|
|Without accomodation||1650 RM|
|Yoga & nature discovery retreat (per person)||Single||Double|
|Staying at the yoga studio apartment||2500 RM||2300 RM|
|Without accomodation||2000 RM|
|One day yoga workshop (per person)||Relaxed||Intensive|
|550 RM||700 RM|
Contact us for price details for longer retreats. Retreats can be a maximum of 14 days.
Unless otherwise stated, these prices are inclusive of:
- All classes
- Water refill
- Tea & Biscuits at break-time
- Yoga Now T-Shirt (only for retreats of at least 4 days / 3 nights)
- Neti pot
- Use of yoga mats and towels
- Use of our yoga library
Please note that we no longer provide meals during our retreats.
We request a non-refundable deposit of 300 rm to secure your booking for Relaxed or Intensive Yoga Retreats, or One-Day Workshop.
We request a non-refundable deposit of 400 rm to secure your booking for Yoga and Nature Discovery Retreats Thank you.
Payment of all fees must be made in full before the start of your yoga retreat.
Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off for guests staying at Yoga Now is subject to availability.
Retreats without accommodation do not include transport or airport pickup.
- Yoga can help with many ailments, but if you have any particular concerns or health issues, or are suffering from any illness or injury, we advise you to consult a qualified medical practitioner before coming to your yoga retreat.
- It is important to refrain from eating at least two hours before class and not to drink at least 30 minutes before class.
- We strongly discourage drinking anything during Asana practice. However, it is important to drink plenty of water after your session to help your body eliminate the toxins released through yoga practice.
- You should wear loose-fitting, comfortable clothing, preferably made of natural fibres.
- Please don't use strong smelling perfume or deodorants as they may disturb other class participants.
- Refrain from wearing sun-cream, make-up or any oil based products during the class.
- Smoking or consumption of alcohol in the grounds of the yoga studio is strictly forbidden.
- For your own peace of mind, and out of respect for other class participants, we request that your telephone be kept switched off during classes.
- Yoga mats are provided for the yoga classes. We also sell new yoga mats.
- Bear in mind that Langkawi is predominantly Muslim and many locals are quite traditional in their outlook. If you are walking to yoga class through the kampong please respect local sensitivities and avoid wearing overly revealing clothing. This applies to both men and women.
- Please avoid wearing loose shorts that expose your underwear during class. This applies to both men and women.
- It can be useful to have a long sleeved garment for the early morning meditation.
- Payment must be made in full before the start of your yoga retreat.
- Bring a sense of humour and an open-minded willingness to learn.
Yoga retreat dates
Retreats can be any number of days you wish (minimum 4 days / 3 nights - maximum 14 days)
To avoid disappointment please contact us to make sure your dates are available BEFORE making your travel arrangements.
- For the intensive yoga retreat or Langkawi relaxed yoga retreat please book at least one week in advance.
- If you have a group of four people or more we can arrange a Cameron Highlands yoga retreat on whatever dates suit you. Please book at least one month in advance.
- Yoga mats are provided for the yoga classes during the retreat. We also sell yoga mats.