Yoga Retreat Booking Enquiry Form
Submitting a request does not guarantee a reservation.
*All retreats are subject to availability
Contact us by e-mail if you need more information.
A few things to keep in mind before booking a yoga retreat
- Yoga can help with many ailments, but if you have any particular concerns or health issues, or are suffering from any illness or injury, we advise you to consult a qualified medical practitioner beforehand.
- It is important to refrain from eating at least two hours before class and not to drink at least 30 minutes before class. We discourage drinking anything during Asana practice; however, it is important to drink plenty of water after your session.
- You should wear loose-fitting, comfortable clothing, preferably made of natural fibres.
- Langkawi is an interesting destination in itself - if you have time, you might want to pencil in a few extra days before or after your retreat to get to discover the island better.
- Please bear in mind that Langkawi is predominantly Muslim and many locals are quite traditional in their outlook. If you are walking to yoga class through the kampong please respect local sensitivities and avoid wearing overly revealing clothing (e.g. bikinis or speedos). This applies to both men and women.
- For your own peace of mind, and out of respect for other participants, we request that your telephone be kept switched off during classes.
- Please refrain from using any perfumes or strong smelling deodorants.
- Yoga Now is strictly a non-smoking zone.
- Leave your preconceptions about yoga at home and bring a sense of humour and an open-minded willingness to learn.
P.S. We keep our retreats deliberately small to ensure that you receive individual attention.